Cranberry Glazed Pork Roast
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour + standingYIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (3 pounds)
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Combine salt and pepper; rub over the roast. Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a greased roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine cranberry sauce, orange juice and brown sugar in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until cranberry sauce melts. Brush a fourth over the roast. Bake 30 minutes longer; brush with another fourth of the glaze. Return to the oven for 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Warm remaining glaze; serve with roast. Yield: 6-8 servings.